The New Balance 'Made in the USA' 990v5 women's running shoes are the newest addition of the popular running shoe family that has wowed road warriors for more than three decades.
It’s no secret why you’ll be crazy about the 990 series.
The classic silhouette never skimps on comfort. Although they’re designed specifically for running, they look at home beyond the pavement with their polished vibes.
Staying true to the reputation of its predecessors, the 990v5 provides the fusion of cushioning and stability you crave.
A suede and breathable mesh upper wraps your feet in natural comfort and timeless style. An Ortholite insert and dual density collar foam enhance comfort further.
Supportive and durable ENCAP midsole technology offers resilient yet pillowy-soft EVA cushioning for churning out the miles.
The blown rubber outsole delivers reliable grip on urban surfaces so you can take your fresh but classic, comfy yet stylish kicks to the streets.
- The 990 style has been manufactured in the US for over 75 years
- Highly anticipated evolution of the legendary 990 line-up
- Ideal for your daily training
- 990 fanatics will love lacing up in NB's iconic style
- Re-designed for a refined, modern look while honouring the original's timeless vibes
- Ultimate combination of cushioning and stability
- Made from premium materials with pigskin and airy mesh upper
- 360-degree reflective details
- Ortholite insert for a cushioned feel
- Dual density collar foam
- ENCAP midsole technology with plush cushioning EVA
- Firm enough to provide support for the miles ahead
- ENCAP PU Ring
- Plenty of traction from blown rubber outsole