FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:KnitMidsole:Mizuno U4icX, Mizuno Cloudwave, Mizuno XPOP Foam, Mizuno Foam Wave
The Mizuno Wave Sky Waveknit 3 women’s running shoes are a fan-pleaser with a soft and stylish Waveknit construction paired with an ultra-plush ride.
AeroHug technology creates a precise and comfortable fit for longer runs, allowing you to transition smoothly and naturally through the gait cycle.
The traditional rigid Wave Plate has been traded in for two innovative foams, XPOP PU and the Mizuno Foam Wave.
They work harmoniously to provide smoothness, plushness and a satisfying bounce to outrun its predecessors - you’ll feel the difference the moment you lace up.
On push-off, the foam feels firm for snappy propulsion and responsiveness. On landing, it feels soft to dampen impact forces and provide a cloud-like feel.
The U4icX midsole evolves the comfort further, offering softer cushioning at a lighter weight than U4ic.
The blown rubber outsole strengthens your top running shoe, preventing the midsole from degrading prematurely and providing road-ready traction, even on slick pavement.
- Run hard and land soft with Mizuno's new, ultra-plush ride
- Durable for daily training and racking up high mileage
- Sleek Waveknit upper for zero restrictions to mobility and fresh style points
- Adaptive AeroHug fit for optimal stretch and structure
- Open knit pattern at forefoot allows heat and humidity to escape
- Padded tongue for a cushioned feel
- Upgraded with a premium sockliner
- PEBAX Wave Plate
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board elevates comfort
- Cloudwave technology
- XPOP PU and Mizuno Foam Wave – innovative foams for cloud-like comfort in a responsive package
- Hard-wearing blown rubber outsole shields your feet on road surfaces and extends the lifespan of your favourite running shoes