FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshHeel Height:20mmForefoot Height:12mmDrop:8mmWeight:292g
When adventure calls you’ll be ready with the Brooks Divide men’s trail running shoes that deliver protection and comfort for off-road environments.
It creates a precise, locked-in fit without suffocating your foot thanks to the midfoot wrap and spacious forefoot.
The rock plate acts as your lightweight armour against stones and gnarly roots while the heel groove improves adaptability on changing terrain.
The TrailTack rubber outsole provides sticky traction to get a solid purchase and stay sure-footed on technical trails.
- Ideal for trail blazers seeking a hardy off-road shoe with plenty of protection
- Combines the trusted feel and fit of a road shoe with trail-ready tech to journey off the beaten path
- Lightweight rock plate shields against natural hazards
- Spacious forefoot area allows your feet to do their thing unrestricted and in comfort
- Midfoot wrap creates a secure lockdown
- Cushioned platform for tackling rugged terrain
- Heel groove for an adaptive ride over natural grounds
- TrailTack rubber outsole for durable, sticky grip on wild terrain, uneven surfaces and slippery rocks