FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshMidsole:Brooks BioMoGo DNAHeel Height:18mmForefoot Height:10mmDrop:8mmWeight:283g / 10oz
The Brooks Cascadia 15 women’s trail running shoes are your adventure-ready ride, featuring engineered monoloop mesh and a quick-drying 3D Fit Print upper.
Together they allow your feet to breathe and stay cool over challenging terrain - so you can escape the concrete jungle and explore the real wild.
The Ballistic Rock Shield protects your feet as you navigate around and over stones, roots and other natural hazards.
The innovative Pivot Point System lets you conquer changing terrain with an adaptive ride that remains stable no matter what the surface is under your feet.
The TrailTack outsole provides aggressive, sticky traction to stay sure-footed in natural environments.
- Trail-specific technologies for rugged protection on your next off-road adventure
- 3D Fit Print upper creates a fast-drying layer around your feet
- Engineered monoloop mesh for airy comfort
- Lace keeper system locks your laces in place and out of the way
- Secure on your gaiters easily with front and rear attachment points
- Ballistic Rock Shield for trail-specific protection
- Pivot Point System for dependable stability as the terrain changes
- TrailTack outsole delivers rugged traction and durability to blaze over natural grounds in confidence