FEATURESSupport:Motion ControlUpper:MeshMidsole:Brooks BioMoGo DNAHeel Height:24mmForefoot Height:12mmDrop:12mm
The Brooks Ariel 20 women’s running shoes are your answer to stability and comfort rolled into a ride that keeps your feet feeling and looking their best over hard miles.
An engineered mesh upper and embroidered saddle create a locked-in yet non-restrictive fit throughout the entire length of the running shoe, so your feet can do their thing in comfort.
From the moment you lace up, the Ultimate Sockliner cradles your feet in a soft feel. The BioMoGo DNA midsole provides resilient cushioning for buttery-smooth transitions and shock dampening you can depend on.
Brooks consider not only the needs of your feet, but the essential role your knees play in running. GuideRails technology springs into action when you need it – minimising unwanted movement and keeping your knee stable to reduce your injury risk.
The GuideRails support technology is considerably lighter than earlier generations – so you get stability without unnecessary weight.
- Engineered mesh upper creates a roomy fit that moves in harmony with your feet
- Contemporary style with conformable embroidered saddle and eyestay
- Ultimate Sockliner for out of the box plushness and comfort
- Linear Platform (straight last)
- BioMoGo DNA midsole for adaptive, pillowy-soft cushioning to go the extra mile
- GuideRails support system wards off excess knee motion and only kicks in when needed
- Segmented Crash Pad to coast smoothly from heel-to-toe, no matter how your foot impacts the road