FEATURESSupport:LightweightUpper:MeshMidsole:Asics FlyteFoam, Asics EVA
The Asics Noosa FF 2 men’s running shoes are the next evolution of a triathlon staple, and with the revamped upper they're your go-to for breaking away from the competition.
Built for a seamless ride and breathability with an open mesh upper, the newest Noosa FF wraps your foot comfortably and allows you to run sock-free.
Designed for fast and smooth transitions between race stages, these triathlon shoes provide easy on/off with heel/tongue grips shaving seconds off your time.
FlyteFoam technology is your ticket to responsiveness in a lightweight package, providing a springy underfoot feel.
To prevent any trip ups from the starting blocks to finish line, these running shoes are equipped with a wet-grip outsole for traction in the transition zone and other wet conditions.
- Weighs in lighter than previous model
- Dramatic changes to the upper for an edge on your next triathlon
- Air mesh upper for breathability
- Secure fit without loss of breathability thanks to exterior and interior overlays
- Seamless design provides sockless comfort
- Lightweight EVA sockliner
- 3M Reflective
- Transition quickly between race stages with the easy on/off design featuring heel/tongue grips
- Foot-hugging midfoot cage ensures the shoe moves like an extension of your body
- FlyteFoam technology stays true to the lightweight design and improves responsiveness
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning for smoother impacts
- Wet-grip outsole for traction in wet conditions