FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshMidsole:Asics FlyteFoam Lyte, Asics FlyteFoam PropelHeel Height:31mmForefoot Height:21mmDrop:10mmWeight:315g
Limited edition colourway is part of the vibrant Ten People, Ten Colours Collection.
With a 21 year history of being the go-to ride for neutral runners, the Asics Gel Nimbus 21 men’s running shoes are a prime contender to boost your comfort.
This next evolution is updated with a double layer jacquard mesh upper for enhanced fit and a spacious toe area, while delivering the midfoot support and flexibility you love.
The lightweight midsole ensures a lively feel and shock protection with cutting-edge Flytefoam Lyte and Flytefoam Propel technologies working in harmony.
You get a plush feel underfoot and smooth bounce back characteristics to fly over the pavement.
Asics High Abrasion Rubber is positioned in key zones of the outsole to take your performance up a notch and go the distance without the running shoes breaking down.
- The newest addition to the Gel Nimbus family for neutral runners
- Reflective details
- Improved fit from double layer jacquard mesh upper
- Adaptive upper protects your feet on the move
- Roomier toe area than its predecessor
- Removable EVA sockliner
- Supportive midfoot with just-right flex
- Flytefoam Propel for a springy, energy-returning ride
- Flytefoam Lyte for resilient cushioning
- Cloud-like comfort from visible rearfoot Gel
- Twist Gel forefoot
- Guidance Line for a smooth load transfer, increased gait efficiency and stability
- IGS (Impact Guidance System) Guidance Trusstic encourages natural motion
- External heel clutch
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) heel plug
- Full ground contact outsole for a durable and stable ride