The Asics Gel Foundation 13 men’s running shoes provide essential stability and support for overpronators. It is a staple for runners with wide feet or who would benefit from orthotics.
Lace up with the enhanced fit of the upper and run in comfort with the expanded forefoot for decreased irritation and a roomy feel.
The SpEVAfoam and Solyte midsole provides top notch cushioning and support for your daily training.
The AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Rubber) sponge outsole gives you the durability you need for your daily sprint to the train or for punishing runs on the pavement.
- Ideal partnership for severe overpronators
- Updated engineered mesh upper for improved fit and comfort
- Expanded forefoot (higher and wider) accommodates wider foot types and orthotics
- Full Guidance system encourages a smooth stride and manages overpronation
- Supportive ride throughout midstance and propulsion phase
- Dynamic DuoMax Support system
- SpEVAFoam and Solyte midsole
- AHAR heel plug
- AHAR rubber sponge outsole