FEATURESSupport:Neutral, LightweightUpper:MeshMidsole:Adidas BoostHeel Height:29mmForefoot Height:19mmDrop:10mm
Long runs can feel endless if you’re unprepared, but the ultra-light Adidas Adizero Boston 8 men’s running shoes are so fast and comfortable that every mile is a new thrill.
Stay fresh over long distances with the breathable mesh upper to sweep away heat. The midfoot and heel offer a locked-in fit to keep your foot in place for zero distractions.
The energy-returning Boost midsole rewards every stride with a snappy, adaptive feel to fly over long miles.
The flexible Stretchweb outsole provides full freedom of motion so there’s no compromise to the natural efficiency of your gait.
This ready-for-anything, long-distance running shoe features durable Continental rubber to deliver ultimate grip – no matter whether the roads are bone-dry or slick with rain.
- A new evolution of fast for high mileage runs
- Ultra-lightweight construction
- Breathable mesh upper allows cool air flow
- Textile lining
- Lace closure for a customised feel
- Midfoot and heel wrap securely to your foot like a seatbelt
- Incredibly precise fit
- Boost midsole puts your energy to good use for a snappy rebound and energetic ride
- Energy Rail provides guidance throughout the gait cycle
- Torsion system improves stability over long miles
- Continental rubber provides dry and wet traction to tackle any eventuality on race day
- Stretchweb outsole for flexible, natural motion